Work In Progress

He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6

Stress

oddest at work conversation:
  • Bonnie: So who do you dance with?
  • Me: My instructor, Tim Dustin. He is incredible. He has more cuban motion than any woman.
  • Bonnie (to others entering the office): Kim's partner is a little light in the loafers.
  • Me: He is not gay.
  • Bonnie: Sure.
  • Me: He's married and has two children.
  • Bonnie: So was I.

Yeee-ikes.


do people ever put their hands on your thighs while they are talking to you to emphasize a point? how weird does that make you feel on a scale of 1 - freak out?
  • depends on the person.... i know scandalous. The average joe, not so much = 2. Old people. Yes. Always = Freak Out.
does Rachel Ray's scarf make you hungry for duncan donuts? it sure does for me!
  • Um, no. My first thought without reading the attached article was that it reminded me of a dead animal. So. yeah.
who wants to get together and have a sibling swim-fest sometime soon?
  • Swim fest? No thanks. I am going to do my best to steer clear of a swim suit this summer. Anything else though, I am game.
best-worst idea ever:
a) rocket chair
b) shotgun weddings
c) vaporizer (did you all get shocked as many times as i did when you were kids?)
d) spandex - I am a dancer. I love spandex, even though it looks horrible on everyone.



Yup, tomorrow at 2:00 PM. I will be dancing in public for the first time ever. Scary. Trying hard not to panic.

3 comments:

Anonymous

It will be great, Kimi. You are beautiful. Just dance the dances with Tim and enjoy.

Remember this is for your enjoyment. No pressure.

 
Anonymous

Hope it went well Miss. I am very sure it did.

 

Kimi. quite simply, that was AWESOME!

good answers!